Templegate Limited
Integrity & Credibility
(Trust  or Company Service Provider - Licence no. TC002809)
   Home      General Information      Hong Kong Visa

Visa & Immigration in Hong Kong

    Visitor Visa
    Investment Visa
    Employment Visa
    Training Visa
    Dependent Visa
    Hong Kong Migration Visa also known as "Capital Investment Entrant Scheme" needs HK$10 million investment asset.


    Visitor Visa

    Nationals of 170 countries and territories may visit Hong Kong visa-free for a period ranging from 7 days to 180 days. Nationals of countries do not have visa-waiver concession must apply for a visa to enter Hong Kong. Visa-free list.
    Those foreign visitors who travels to Hong Kong frequently at least 3 times within 12 months have option to apply for a Hong Kong International Airport Frequent Visitor Card or Hong Kong Travel Pass for immigration clearance efficiency. 

    Investor Visa

    • This entrepreneur visa for a person to operate his business in Hong Kong as being an employee of his Hong Kong Company.
    • The investor must prove that his business in Hong Kong will contribution to the economy of Hong Kong e.g. provide employment to Hong Kong citizens, renting property etc.
    • Investor may allowed to bring his spouse and unmarried dependent children under the age of 18 to Hong Kong.
    • The entrepreneur visa or investor visa is issued for one-year period and renewable thereafter as long as your business is remains successful.
    • Clients can refer to "Business Models in Hong Kong" and we will arrange everything.

    Employment Visa

    Hong Kong employment visa for a foreign person coming to work in Hong Kong requirement:  
    • A person must have skills, experience and knowledge which are unavailable in Hong Kong.
    • The business being undertaken by the workers will beneficial to the economy, industry and trade of Hong Kong.
    • The employment of the applicant is essential to the business and employer find it difficult to locate a suitable person for the jobs.
    Chinese nationals holding People's Republic of China (PRC) passports not eligible unless the person has permanent residence overseas or the a person has been residing overseas for at least one year immediately before the submission of application ("overseas" means places outside the Mainland, the Macao, and Hong Kong) and that the application is submitted from overseas.

    Training Visa

    • A persons who wish to enter Hong Kong for training.
    • An application for a visa to enter Hong Kong for a limited period (not more than 12 months) of training to acquire special skills and knowledge not available in the applicant's country/territory of domicile may be favourably considered if:
    • the bona-fides of the applicant and the sponsoring company are satisfied;
    • the sponsoring company is a well-established company, capable of providing the proposed training; ( e.g. banking, china trading, bar, restaurant, event company, security company)
    • there is a contract signed between the sponsoring company and the applicant;
    • the sponsoring company guarantees in writing the maintenance and repatriation of the applicant and that the applicant will receive training in the sponsor's premises until the end of the agreed period, after which the applicant will return to his/her place of residence; and the proposed duration and content of the training program can be justified.

    Dependent visa / Family members visa

    A persons who wish to enter the Hong Kong for residence as dependents must have a sponsor.
    Eligibility Criteria of sponsor.
    A sponsor who is a Hong Kong permanent resident or a resident who is not subject to a limit of stay (i.e. a resident with the right to land or on unconditional stay), the following dependents may apply to join him/her for residence in the Hong Kong:
    • his/her spouse
    • his/her unmarried dependent child under the age of 18; and
    • his/her parent aged 60 or above

    A sponsor who has been admitted into the Hong Kong to take up employment (as a professional, for investment to establish/join in business, or for training) or studies (in a full-time undergraduate or post-graduate programme in a local degree-awarding institution), or who is permitted to remain in the Hong Kong as an entrant under the Capital Investment Entrant Scheme or the Quality Migrant Admission Scheme, the following dependents may apply to join him/her for residence in the Hong Kong:his/her spouse; and
    • his/her unmarried dependent child under the age of 18.
    • An application for admission of a dependent may be favourably considered if:
    • there is reasonable proof of a genuine relationship between the applicant and the sponsor;
    • there is no known record to the detriment of the applicant; and
    • the sponsor is able to support the dependant's living at a standard well above the subsistence level and provide him/her with suitable accommodation in the HKSAR.
    Capital Investment Entrant Scheme (CIES) 

    Under this scheme, a person wish to migrate to Hong Kong must invest HK$10 million in permissible investment assets:
    • Stock
    • Bonds
    • Certificates of Deposits
    • Eligible Collective Investment Schemes
    The eligible person does not necessarily need to be engaged in businessoperation but required to maintain portfolio of his assets:
    • Cannot withdraw capital gains
    • Not required to add extra asset on loss
    • Can switch between Permissible Invest Assets 

    The entrant and his dependents may apply to become permanent residence ofHong Kong after seven years of continuous ordinary residence in HongKong.
    Please ask us further details "Rules for the Capital Investment Entrant Scheme"

    The Scheme does not applicable to: nationals of Afghanistan, Cuba and Democratic People's Republic of Korea

    Entrants admitted under this "Capital Investment Entrant Scheme" may bring intheir spouses and unmarried dependent children under the age of 18.including Macao Special Administrative Region residents; Chinesenationals who have obtained permanent resident status in a foreigncountry; stateless persons who have obtained permanent resident status in a foreign country with proven re-entry facilities; and Taiwan residents.
    We provide company incorporation service,assist in setting up partnership company, sole proprietorshipcompany.

    If you have any further question, please don't hesitate tocontact us.

    Templegate Limited                                                                                                                                                 
      This website and its content is copyright of Templegate Limited -  All rights reserved.